Milton fall clean up services and pricing
Order services for all your fall clean up needs in Milton
With new properties popping up regularly, most lawns in Milton are young and require a lot of attention. Make sure your lawn is getting the care it needs to last many years with a fall clean up. Core aeration is beneficial for any lawn at any point. Having it done in the fall means less plugs left on your lawn come spring. Order your fall clean up on our website and let Yardly take care of the rest!
Fall clean up plans & features
Why choose Yardly
Instant Free Quote
We use satellite imaging to review your property so you can get a quote in seconds.
Professional & Insured
All services are done by full-time professionals who are insured with $2M+ liability insurance.
All of our plans run on a month-to-month basis, so you won't get penalized when your situation changes.
Professional Customer Support
Help available 7 days a week to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Simple Online Ordering
Order easily on your cell phone or desktop, just like online shopping.
Complete Satisfaction Guarantee
You get to rate the job after each service visit. We won't rest until the job is done right.
What's included in a Fall Clean Up?
We offer two Fall Clean Up packages - Standard and Premium. Additional savings are available if you order a fall clean up as part of a Lawn Care Subscription.
Each Fall Clean Up package includes:
- Final Mowing & Trimming - The last mow of the season is crucial. Professional grass cutting of all turf surfaces to standard cutting height of 2.5" - 3" and grass trimming along all of the edges of the turf surfaces.
- Leaf Raking - We will rake your entire lawn removing leaves and debris prior to winter’s snow blanket.
- Clippings & Debris Bagging - Bagged clippings will be left near your property's waste pickup site for removal by your municipality.
In addition to the above services, our Premium Fall Clean Up package includes:
- Core Aeration - Aerate your lawn so that it receives more of the sunlight, nutrients, and water it needs to grow thick and healthy. Aeration is completed using a plug aerator. Plugs will be left on the turf surface to decompose.
- Power Edging - Power edging is the mechanical removal of overgrown grass on concrete areas by a metal blade. It uniforms grass lines and gives your lawn a professional and clean look around sidewalks and driveways.
What extra services does Yardly offer?
In addition to what is included in the package, a custom quote is required for adding below services. Please select them when you place your order, and the job will be billed on an hourly basis of these tasks in addition to the Standard/Premium Fall Clean Up.
- Rockbed Cleanup - Hand removal of dead plants, weeds, or excessive leaves.
- Removal of Fallen Fruits - Removal and bagging of fallen apples, etc.
- Removal of Pine Cones/Pine Needles - Removal and bagging of loose pine cones and pine needles.
What's not included in the service?
The below services are not included in a typical Fall Clean Up service visit, and may cause surcharges or service delays.
- Grass under inaccessible area such as trampoline, garden furnitures, etc. No objects will be moved by Yardly Independent Service Providers for liability reasons.
- Cleaning up of pet waste or excessive debris in turf area.
- Removal of large branches in the turf area.
- Removal of pine cones or pine needles from the turf area.
When will the work be done?
How does Yardly determine pricing?
What if my grass is overgrown?
If your grass is over 6" long, you will be charged a surcharge to compensate for the additional time needed for the job and additional wear and tear on the equipment. Please review our list of potential surcharges and our cancellation policy.
How can I save on the Fall Clean Up service?
You can enjoy great savings when you add your Fall Clean Up services to a Weekly Mowing Plan for the entire season.
If you want to earn additional credit for any Yardly service, you can do so by participating in our Referral Program. Learn more here.
Need more help?
Visit the Help Center for more information.
Our Customer Reviews
SERVING YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD IN MILTON