Stony Plain lawn care services and pricing
Order services for all your lawn care needs in Stony Plain
Lawn Care, Made Easy
Looking for lawn care services in Stony Plain? Yardly is here to help. Choose from a range of available services including weed control, lawn mowing, and spring and fall clean ups. We’re at the ready to take care of your yard. Our quoting can be done remotely saving you time and all of our services come backed with a satisfaction guarantee.
What times of year are lawn care services available in Stony Plain?
All the comprehensive Lawn Care services from Yardly are available from April to October every year.
How do I get started?
Simply order from our website, and you can have your grass professionally cut the entire season!
Lawn Care Services Available in Stony Plain
Why choose Yardly
Instant Free Quote
We use satellite imaging to review your property so you can get a quote in seconds.
Professional & Insured
All services are done by full-time professionals who are insured with $2M+ liability insurance.
All of our plans run on a month-to-month basis, so you won't get penalized when your situation changes.
Professional Customer Support
Help available 7 days a week to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Simple Online Ordering
Order easily on your cell phone or desktop, just like online shopping.
Complete Satisfaction Guarantee
You get to rate the job after each service visit. We won't rest until the job is done right.
What Lawn Care subscriptions are available?
Yardly currently offers several levels of lawn mowing plans to suit your full-season property maintenance needs.
Whether you need weekly lawn mowing or are looking to include all the essential lawn maintenance services such as spring clean-ups, fall clean-ups, fertilization, or power edging, we have the solution for you. For greater savings, bundle Lawn Care and Snow Removal Subscriptions together!
- Weekly Lawn Mowing Plan – The Weekly Plan runs from May to September and includes weekly mowing and trimming, mulched grass clippings to keep all the nutrients on your lawn, and monthly front-yard power edging.
- Standard Lawn Care Bundle – The Standard Bundle covers all your lawn maintenance needs from April to October. It includes a spring clean-up, weekly mowing and trimming, front-yard power edging, and a fall clean-up. The Standard Bundle starts in April with a spring clean-up that gives your lawn its first mow and trim of the season, power-raking, leaf and debris clean-up, and a rock bed blowout, all of which are much needed after a long winter. In the summer, your grass will be cut weekly from May to September, and your grass clippings will be mulched to keep all the nutrients on your lawn. The bundle wraps up in October with a much-needed fall clean-up that tidies up the leaves from your turf and prepares your lawn for winter with a core-aeration, which relieves soil compaction and encourages deep healthy roots.
- Complete Lawn Care Bundle – The Complete Bundle includes all the Standard Bundle services and adds fertilization and weed control throughout the season. Weed control and fertilization are applied from May to September. The Complete Plan covers absolutely everything you need to have a beautiful lawn all year long!
What’s included in each lawn mowing service visit?
Each lawn mowing service visit includes:
- Mowing – Professional grass cutting on all the turf surfaces to the standard cutting height of 2.5 to 3 inches
- Trimming – Grass trimming along all of the edges of the turf surfaces
- Blowing – Loose clippings will be blown off driveways and walkways
- Mulched Clippings – Clippings are mulched by default for all Lawn Care Plans for the best lawn health. Clippings are cut into fine pieces that fall easily onto the soil surface and rapidly broken down by soil microorganisms, which release nutrients back into the soil. In the case that the grass is wet or too long, bagging may be done as needed for free. If you request bagging for every visit, additional charges will apply.
Is one-time mowing or vacation mowing available?
No, unfortunately, Yardly does not offer one-time or vacation lawn mowing service. We specialize in long-term, full season maintenance.
If you are going on vacation for the summer, we recommend signing up for our seasonal lawn mowing plans. You can get a quote, pay and manage your services all online, so you can rest assured that your lawn is taken care of properly not just while you are enjoying your vacation away, but for the whole summer as well.
What’s included in Weed Control & Fertilization?
As part of the Complete Plan, our Weed Control herbicide application will start in May and occur once every 4 to 6 weeks. Most common broadleaf weeds such as dandelion, thistle, and clover will die within one week, however, some pesky weeds may need a second application for it to take full effect. With our unlimited weed control, rest assured we will make sure you have a weed free lawn the entire summer!
Granular fertilization application will occur at the same time, to build stronger grassroots and blades, and strengthen the lawn against weed growth. During the fall, an application of winterizing fertilization is also applied, ensuring your lawn stays healthy through the winter. All products are Health Canada approved, but we recommend staying off the lawn until it is dry.
How does payment work?
We only accept credit cards and you can choose to pay monthly or prepay for the whole season in a lump sum. For our Prepayment option, you also get a Prepay Discount if you prepay for the whole season at the beginning of the season. For our Monthly Payment option, you will be billed on the first of each month until the end of the season in October.
If you order in the middle of the month and wish to start the service immediately, a prorated amount will be charged immediately for the first month of the order. Regular billing will start at the first of the following month.
Am I locked into a contract?
No. While we only accept full-season orders, we never lock you into a contract. Whether you select Automatic Annual Renewal or not, we allow you to cancel your services anytime.
Simply request your cancellation before the next calendar month and your plan for the following month will be cancelled without penalty. Cancellation for the current month of service will not incur any refund.
How does Yardly quote my yard?
The price of each service is based on extensive market research of local market pricing. Don’t worry about having to set up an appointment for a contractor to come to your property to give you a quote, we offer quotes within seconds using satellite imaging to determine the size of the area that needs to be mowed. You can get an instant estimate of your price here.
What Are Typical Lawn Care Edmonton Prices?
- Lawn care pricing in Edmonton can range anywhere from $159 – $259 a month.
- Pricing is dependent on the size of your serviceable lawn area which includes all regions on your property where lawn mowing, spring or fall cleaning, and weed control is required.
- Pricing may also depend on the frequency of your service (weekly or biweekly) and additional services included with your lawn care plan.
What if my grass is overgrown?
What is Yardly's Referral Program?
If you enjoy our lawn mowing service, refer your friend or neighbour to Yardly! You will both receive a $50 credit off your next invoice! Not only do you help them take care of their yard, but you also get rewarded as a Yardly customer. You can learn more about our Referral Program here.
Our Customer Reviews
SERVING YOUR STONY PLAIN NEIGHBOURHOOD