Milton lawn mowing services and pricing
Order services for all your lawn care needs in Milton
Yardly offers lawn mowing services and other lawn care services in Milton from April to November each year.
Full season lawn care
Why choose Yardly
Instant Free Quote
We use satellite imaging to review your property so you can get a quote in seconds.
Professional & Insured
All services are done by full-time professionals who are insured with $2M+ liability insurance.
Upfront Flat Pricing
No more price haggling - you get an upfront price with no surprises.
Professional Customer Support
Help available 7 days a week to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Simple Online Ordering
Order easily on your cell phone or desktop, just like online shopping.
Complete Satisfaction Guarantee
You get to rate the job after each service visit. We won't rest until the job is done right.
What Lawn Care subscriptions are available?
Yardly currently offers three levels of lawn mowing plans to suit your full season property maintenance needs. Whether you just need basic weekly lawn mowing, or you are looking to include all the essential lawn maintenance services such as spring clean ups, fall clean ups, fertilization, or power edging, we have the solution for you. For greater saving bundle Lawn Care and Snow Removal Subscriptions together!
- Basic Plan - The Basic Plan is Yardly’s base subscription that includes lawn mowing, edging, & trimming, spring clean up, and fall clean up. It starts off with a spring clean up in April that gives your lawn the power raking, leaf & debris clean up, rockbed blowout it needs after a long winter. In the summer you will get your grass cut and trimmed once every second week from May to September. It wraps up summer with a fall clean up that tidies up the leaves from your turf and prepares your law for the winter. This is the simplest way to keep your lawn looking neat and healthy. Clippings are mulched, so all the nutrients are kept on your lawn.
- Standard Plan - The Standard Plan also covers all your lawn maintenance needs from April to October. It includes all services from the Basic Plan, and upgrades the lawn mowing to weekly in the summer months. It adds a core aeration in the fall, which relieves soil compaction and encourages deep healthy roots.
Is one-time mowing or vacation mowing available?
No, unfortunately, Yardly does not offer one-time or vacation lawn mowing service. We specialize in long-term, full season maintenance.
If you are going on vacation for the summer, we recommend signing up for our seasonal lawn mowing plans. You can get a quote, pay and manage your services all online, so you can rest assured that your lawn is taken care of properly not just while you are enjoying your vacation away, but for the whole summer as well.
What’s included in each lawn mowing service visit?
Each lawn mowing service visit includes:
- Mowing - Professional grass cutting on all the turf surfaces to the standard cutting height of 2.5 to 3 inches
- Trimming - Grass trimming along all of the edges of the turf surfaces
- Blowing - Loose clippings will be blown off driveways and walkways
- Mulched Clippings - Clippings are mulched by default for all Lawn Care Plans for the best lawn health. Clippings are cut into fine pieces that fall easily onto the soil surface and rapidly broken down by soil microorganisms, which release nutrients back into the soil. In the case that the grass is wet or too long, bagging may be done as needed for free. If you request bagging for every visit, additional charges will apply.
How does payment work?
We only accept credit cards and you can choose to pay monthly or prepay for the whole season in a lump sum. For our Prepayment option, you also get a Prepay Discount if you prepay for the whole season at the beginning of the season. For our Monthly Payment option, you will be billed on the first of each month until the end of the season in October.
If you order in the middle of the month and wish to start the service immediately, a prorated amount will be charged immediately for the first month of the order. Regular billing will start at the first of the following month.
Am I locked into a contract?
No. While we only accept full-season orders, we never lock you into a contract. Whether you select Automatic Annual Renewal or not, we allow you to cancel your services anytime.
Simply request your cancellation before the next calendar month and your plan for the following month will be cancelled without penalty. Cancellation for the current month of service will not incur any refund.
Why should I sign up for Automatic Annual Renewal?
With Automatic Annual Renewal, your billing will stop at the end of October and resume the following April. Automatic Annual Renewal has many benefits such as:
- Ensures your services are scheduled before the season starts
- Enjoy great automatic renewal savings every year
- Saves you time from calling in every season
How does Yardly quote my yard?
The price of each service is based on extensive market research of local market pricing. Don’t worry about having to set up an appointment for a contractor to come to your property to give you a quote, we offer quotes within seconds using satellite imaging to determine the size of the area that needs to be mowed. You can get an instant estimate of your price here.
What if my grass is overgrown?
How can I get free lawn mowing service?
If you enjoy our lawn mowing service, refer your friend or neighbor to Yardly! You will both receive a free month of lawn care services. Not only do you help them take care of their yard, but you also get rewarded as a Yardly customer. You can learn more about our Referral Program here.
SEE WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Let us help you.
“I’ve had Yardly winter and summer services for 3 years now and they are timely, well priced and very professional. My yard looks great year round and I would highly recommend them!”
Leanne G. | Yardly Customer since May 2016
“We have used Yardly lawn services going on 2 years. All the employee are polite and kind. They do a wonderful job both on a spring clean up and on our lawn all summer long. I will continue to have them work on my yard for years to come.”
Christine K. | Yardly Customer since March 2018
“Yardly has looked after our grass cutting for the past three summers. We are very pleased with their service and the quality of the work. It is nice to go away camping and know that the grass is being well looked after.”
Dorothy S. | Yardly Customer since April 2016