North York spring clean up services and pricing
Order services for all your spring clean up needs in North York
Goodbye winter, hello spring!
We’re excited for the warmer months in North York! Are you? Spring and summer are meant for enjoying but household chores can often get in the way. What better way to free up some time than to have someone take care of your spring cleaning? Yardly’s spring clean up will save you time and set your yard up for success ahead of the summer months.
When can I schedule a Spring Clean Up in North York?
Yardly offers spring clean up services in North York from mid April to late May each year.
How do I order with Yardly?
Looking to book a spring clean up this season? Great! Our online quoting tool will show you a price in a few clicks, and our sales team will confirm all the details to ensure your yard is looked after this year.
Spring clean up plans & features
Spring Clean Up
Spring Clean Up + Aeration
Why choose Yardly
Instant Free Quote
We use satellite imaging to review your property so you can get a quote in seconds.
Professional & Insured
All services are done by full-time professionals who are insured with $2M+ liability insurance.
Upfront Flat Pricing
No more price haggling - you get an upfront price with no surprises.
Professional Customer Support
Help available 7 days a week to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Simple Online Ordering
Order easily on your cell phone or desktop, just like online shopping.
Complete Satisfaction Guarantee
You get to rate the job after each service visit. We won't rest until the job is done right.
What's included in a Spring Clean Up?
Each Spring Clean Up service includes:
- Power Raking - Your Yardly Pro will de-thatch your entire lawn, removing all of the accumulated debris and dead grass that prevents it from growing to its fullest potential.
- First Mowing & Trimming - The first mow of the season is crucial. Professional grass cutting of all turf surfaces to a standard cutting height of 2.5” - 3“ and grass trimming along all of the edges of the turf surfaces
- Leaf & debris cleanup on turf - Loose leaves and debris will be cleaned up and bagged from the lawn area.
- Rockbed Blowout - Loose leaves and clippings will be blown off rock gardens or tree surrounds. Please note that this may not catch all the leaves in the rock bed. If you need detailed cleaning of the rock bed, a custom quote will apply.
- Clipping & Debris Bagging - Bagged clippings will be left near your property's waste pickup site for removal by your municipality.
- Power Edging - Power edging is the mechanical removal of overgrown grass on straight concrete edges by a metal blade. It uniforms grass lines and gives your lawn a professional and clean look around sidewalks and driveways in your front yard.
If you sign up to a full season Lawn Care Plan, we schedule the Core Aeration to take place in fall to have the best effect. If you only need a one-time spring clean up, Core Aeration can be added for an additional charge.
- Core Aeration - Aerate your lawn so that it receives more of the sunlight, nutrients, and water it needs to grow thick and healthy during the summer. Aeration is completed using a plug aerator. Plugs will be left on the turf surface to decompose.
What extra services does Yardly offer?
In addition to what is included in the package, a custom quote is required for adding below services. Please select them when you place your order, and the job will be billed on an hourly basis for these tasks in addition to the Spring Clean Up.
- Rockbed Cleanup - Hand removal of dead plants, weeds, or excessive leaves
- Removal of Fallen Fruits - Removal and bagging of fallen apples, etc.
- Removal of Pine Cones/Pine needles - Removal and bagging of loose pine cones and pine needles.
What’s not included in the service?
The below services are not included in a typical Spring Clean Up service visit, and may cause surcharges or service delays.
- Grass under inaccessible areas such as trampoline, garden furniture, etc. No objects will be moved for liability reasons.
- Clean up of pet waste, garbage, large branches, or excessive debris on the turf area.
When will the work be done?
How does Yardly quote my yard?
What if my grass is overgrown?
How can I save on the Spring Clean Up service?
If you want to earn additional credit for any Yardly service, you can do so by participating in our Referral Program. Refer your friend or neighbour to Yardly! You will both receive a free month of lawn care services. Not only do you help them take care of their yard, but you also get rewarded as a Yardly customer. You can learn more about our Referral Program here.
SEE WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Let us help you.
“...I ordered a Spring Cleanup package and everything looks GREAT! Old leaves are all blown out of the flower beds, the taller grass that was along the edges of the fences is now nicely trimmed, the lawn is beautifully mowed and they even cleaned up out by the back lane. Great service!... ”
Lisa F. | Yardly Customer
“Exceeded Expectations! I was extremely pleased with the spring cleanup and the job they did blowing the pesky leaves out from the rock beds. I would without hesitation recommend Yardly.”
Scott C. | Yardly Customer
“Yardly has looked after our grass cutting for the past three summers. We are very pleased with their service and the quality of the work. It is nice to go away camping and know that the grass is being well looked after.”
Dorothy S. | Yardly Customer since 2018