Vaughan spring clean up services and pricing
Order services for all your spring clean up needs in Vaughan
When a long winter is finally over, it’s time to enjoy the warm spring. The last thing you want to think about is cleaning up your lawn from the damaging winter – let Yardly handle that for you! Our vetted Yardly Pros are well equipped and educated to get your lawn in perfect shape for the summer season. While you can easily book a one-time Spring Clean Up with Yardly, you can enjoy great savings when you sign up to a full-season Lawn Care Plan.
Yardly offers lawn mowing services and other lawn care services in Vaughan from mid April to late May each year.
Spring clean up plans & features
Spring Clean Up
Spring Clean Up + Power Raking and Core Aeration
Why choose Yardly
Instant Free Quote
We use satellite imaging to review your property so you can get a quote in seconds.
Professional & Insured
All services are done by full-time professionals who are insured with $2M+ liability insurance.
All of our plans run on a month-to-month basis, so you won't get penalized when your situation changes.
Professional Customer Support
Help available 7 days a week to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Simple Online Ordering
Order easily on your cell phone or desktop, just like online shopping.
Complete Satisfaction Guarantee
You get to rate the job after each service visit. We won't rest until the job is done right.
What's included in a Spring Clean Up?
We offer several Spring Clean Up packages - Standard Spring Clean Up or Spring Clean Up with Power Raking and/or Aeration. Great savings are available if you sign up to a full-season Lawn Care plan that includes Spring Clean Up, full-season Lawn Mowing and more.
Each Spring Clean Up service includes:
- First Mowing & Trimming - The first mow of the season is crucial. Professional grass cutting of all turf surfaces to a standard cutting height of 2.5” - 3“ and grass trimming along all of the edges of the turf surfaces
- Leaf & debris cleanup on turf - Loose leaves and debris will be cleaned up and bagged from the lawn area.
- Clipping & Debris Bagging - Bagged clippings will be left near your property's waste pickup site for removal by your municipality.
- Power Edging - Power edging is the mechanical removal of overgrown grass on straight concrete edges by a metal blade. It uniforms grass lines and gives your lawn a professional and clean look around sidewalks and driveways in your front yard.
If you choose to add power raking or core aeration to your spring clean-up, you can expect the following:
- Power Raking - Your Yardly Pro will de-thatch your entire lawn, removing all of the accumulated debris and dead grass that prevents it from growing to its fullest potential.
- Core Aeration - Aerate your lawn so that it receives more of the sunlight, nutrients, and water it needs to grow thick and healthy during the summer. Aeration is completed using a plug aerator. Plugs will be left on the turf surface to decompose.
What extra services does Yardly offer?
In addition to what is included in the package, a custom quote is required for adding below services. Please select them when you place your order, and the job will be billed on an hourly basis for these tasks in addition to the Spring Clean Up.
- Rockbed Cleanup - Hand removal of dead plants, weeds, or excessive leaves
- Removal of Fallen Fruits - Removal and bagging of fallen apples, etc.
- Removal of Pine Cones/Pine needles - Removal and bagging of loose pine cones and pine needles.
What’s not included in the service?
The below services are not included in a typical Spring Clean Up service visit, and may cause surcharges or service delays.
- Grass under inaccessible areas such as trampoline, garden furniture, etc. No objects will be moved for liability reasons.
- Clean up of pet waste, garbage, large branches, or excessive debris on the turf area.
When will the work be done?
How does Yardly quote my yard?
What if my grass is overgrown?
How can I save on the Spring Clean Up service?
You can enjoy great savings when you sign up for one of our full-season Lawn Care plans, which includes a Spring Clean Up, full season lawn mowing, and more! You can get a quote in 2 minutes.
If you want to earn additional credit for any Yardly service, you can do so by participating in our Referral Program. Refer your friend or neighbour to Yardly! You will both receive a $50 credit towards your next invoice! Not only do you help them take care of their yard, but you also get rewarded as a Yardly customer. You can learn more about our Referral Program here.
Our Customer Reviews
SERVING YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD IN VAUGHAN